[gopher] Gopher-Project Digest, Vol 69, Issue 24

NN NN aepedia at yandex.ru
Sat Jan 23 21:15:28 UTC 2016

I am not aware of using SMS in USA. In my country SMS services were really popular in the beginning of 2000s when the Internet access was expensive and slow and most mobile operators had no unlimited access options. When Internet had grown more and become cheaper, all SMS services died. People have been using SMS for quick communication but no more.