[gopher] Gopher & Chrome OS

Walter Vermeir wvermeir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:08:30 UTC 2017

>> > 2) And can there not a solution been found for whatever the reason is
>> and
>> > can someone submit it to the Play-store?
>>
>> People are welcome to, but I'd prefer the name and contact information was
>> different, because I can't provide support. Kevin did something like this
>> with a modified build, which is perfectly fine with me.
>>

> Because Kevin has made a slightly more advanced version of the Gopher App
> and you give your permission it would be a good match if Kevin would be so
> good to take the burden to do the Google Play store submission
> administration.
>
> If there are no volunteers I am willing to (try) to submit it but I think
> it would be better if a programmer does that.

 I attempted to submit the Gopher app to the Android store but that will
not work. It is indeed a complex procedure. I looked at the guide about it
and I do not think I would be able to do that as non-programmer.

And to try it I need to pay  $25 for a developers account at Google.

So ... no Gopher app in de play store yet.

--
GNU/Linŭ: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.