[gopher] Future of this list, etc.

Jeff Greer jgreer613 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 12:56:25 UTC 2017

What about freelists.org?

*FreeLists is a completely Free service. We're not talking just about price
here. See, there's a philosophy behind FreeLists: Knowledge and Information
are free, and should stay that way. Our service is about maintaining that
objective.*

*Free*Lists provides the internet community with Free, no-hassle,
high-quality mailing lists. We don't use advertisements and we don't charge
for higher-than-a-certain-volume lists. That means you don't have to worry
about too many people signing up, nor the amount of traffic on your
list(s). *Free*Lists is about just getting the message across to your
subscribers.

Just throwing this out there. I used to frequent usenet. It is not what it
used to be.

Nothing ever stays the same. Improvise, adapt, overcome.....

I am generally a lurker. I can go any direction.

fos1