[gopher] ANNOUNCE: New Web Portal for USENET

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Thu Oct 26 19:14:18 UTC 2017

For MacOS, Unison is a good Usenet client (not by the standards of SLRN,
Pan, etc but it will get you online and has some innovations of its own
and is fast/pretty).  I too am in the market for a Chromebook solution -
currently have to shell out to a VPS I run.  Hopefully the new
chromebooks that run Android apps will solve the problem, as there are
several so-so Usenet readers for Android (Phonews, NNTPReader,
Groundhog).