[gopher] ANNOUNCE: New Web Portal for USENET

Randall Wood randall at woodbriceno.net
Fri Oct 27 18:35:34 UTC 2017

Matt -

Looks very good.  Another option (not mine).  When I implemented the web
front end to some newsgroups I found a package already available.  Have
a look at http://forum.dictatorshandbook.net which mirrors the dictator*
hierarchy (mine).

The code is PHP with an option to allow posting (I disabled it because
it was attracting spammers).  Can't remember the package but write me if
you're interested and I can either zip up the code for you and dig
through it to remember what it's called and where I found it.