[hardening-discuss] hardening-wrapper - package description experimental?

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Sun Feb 28 19:54:54 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

i'm considering using hardeing-wrapper for a few binary packages to
build them with hardening options. Right now, the description for
this package sounds like it's not really stable?

"This is an experimental package intended for build testing."

What's the current status on this? My sponsor told me he will not
upload my package as long as i use experimental build dependencies.

thanks

stefan

Please CC me.
--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34