[helix-maintainers] Sarge debs & new repo

Wouter van Heyst wouter@vidicode.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:45:06 +0200

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 03:54:13PM +0200, Thomas Maurer wrote:
> Moin moin,
>
> I installed a new repository for sarge and sid debs, adapted the
> gen-index.sh script and uploaded sarge-i386 debs of the helix-player
>
> It would be nice when you (Wouter) could build sarge debs on your ppc
> machine. Just put up a new base-file with pbuilder with --distribution
> sarge and then use this image for building.

I'm not sure about your wording, do you have any guidelins for setting
up a sarge pbuilder chroot next to my sid one? I'm going to attempt
setting one up now, we'll see how far I get.

Otherwise, sarge debs coming up.

Wouter