[helix-maintainers] Sarge debs & new repo

Thomas Maurer tma@hispeed.ch
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:30:37 +0200

Am Fre, den 27.08.2004 schrieb Wouter van Heyst um 9:47:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 06:32:31PM +0200, Thomas Maurer wrote:
> > Jap, the generation of the Sources.gz file seems to take the wrong path.
> > Will fix that tomorrow (after my last exam :)).
>
> How did your exam go?
> >
> > > Looks like something went wrong in the transition from a flat archive. In the meantime, I've just downloaded by hand.
> > > Some questions:
> > >
> > > 	- Do you have a strategy for branching sarge/sid versions? (Oh dear, I might have already said it :)
> >
> > What do you mean with 'branching sarge/sid versions'? I think we build
> > all our debs twice: one for sid, one for sarge. Or did you meant
> > anything else? =)
>
> Yes, but I mean keeping track of the changelogs in cvs, HEAD being sid
> and a branch for sarge or so?

Settled it right now. As you mentioned: HEAD is sid, branch 'sarge' is
sarge :).

The only diff atm is the version in debian/changelog :).

btw: Do you have write access to the cvs repo? If not, I need to chose a
different role for you in the alioth project, so you can write to it,
too.

Thomas