[helix-maintainers] Sarge debs & new repo

Thomas Maurer tma@hispeed.ch
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 01:15:36 +0200

> Jap, there will be a 1.0.1 release with i10n-updates and bugfixes. When
> this is released, I update the tarball with my make-script. Do you think
> we should use the official tarballs from hc.org?

Building from the official helixplayer1.0-gold-source.tar.bz2 tarball
would be possible. I had a short look at it. A few patches and it should
work. Using the official tarballs would be nicer, I think. Thus I adapt
the debian scripts for this. Otherwise we have no "stable", released
sources.

Thomas