[Hwdb-devel] Re: [andrelop@debian.org: Re: Official support/certification by hardware vendors]

Yo Funky zen@freedbms.net
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:51:55 +1000

FYI.

The Hardware Freedom DataBase aims to create just such a community-wide
hardware database.

At the moment, there is the possibility to work closely with Mr
Kamppeter of LinuxPrinting.org, the HAL team, and others.

Everyone is on the same page here, just needs a little time, and a
little scripting ability.

For more information, see the list:

(For the next few months, I expect to have to continue working a six day
week, due to the way things are for me; yet if no one gets to it sooner,
or either way, I shall return, in time.)

Regards
Zenaan