LSB-compliant init-scripts as release goal.

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Sun Jul 9 02:45:35 UTC 2006

also sprach Gustavo Franco <gustavorfranco at gmail.com> [2006.07.09.0401 +0200]:
> Sure, it sounds. Have you noticed that somebody else already
> started (if not finnished already) it ? Please read again my first
> message, i'm sure you missed some important points.

I know; I have not received a single patch for my packages yet,
which just tells me that there's still stuff to do. Get the rest of
the project involved when that stuff's done.

Again, my 2¢. Feel free not to listen.

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

"the only difference between the saint and the sinner
 is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
                                                        -- oscar wilde