Bug usertags for boot related issues

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jun 26 08:57:09 UTC 2006

[Carlos Villegas]
> If anyone has any ideas or suggestions before I start tagging would
> be greatly appreciated.

Not surprising, I believe this is a good idea.  I'm not sure which tag
names we should use, but boot-dependencies sound like an obvious
candidate.  I guess we should at least track two different classes of
bugs, missing dependencies and incorrect boot order.  Another class is
the scripts with bashism (and this make it impossible to use dash as
/bin/sh).  These should probably get their own tag.  Any good
suggestions for names to use when tagging these bugs?  Here are some
initial ideas:

  missing-dependency
  incorrect-boot-order
  non-posix-shell

I look forward to seeing all relevant bugs listed on
<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?usertag=initscripts-ng-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>

:)

Friendly,
--