Bug usertags for boot related issues

Carlos Villegas Carlos.Villegas at nuim.ie
Sun Jun 25 21:39:46 UTC 2006

After submitting some bugs related to an incorrect order of some init
scripts (udev bts#375389 and alsa-utils bts#375388) and after a
suggestion from Petter Reinholdtsen, I was planning to create user tags
(1) for bugs relevant to the boot process. In this way, it would be
easier to find them.

The user tags could be related on the area of the boot system affected,
like dependencies, speed, etc. My initial proposal would be to tag the
previous bugs as initscript-ng-dependencies such that the following mail
would be sent to request at bugs.debian.org:

user initscripts-ng-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
usertag 375388 + boot-dependencies
usertag 375389 + boot-dependencies

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions before I start tagging would be
greatly appreciated.

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2005/09/msg00022.html

--

Carlos Villegas