New LSB header for interactive scripts?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Jun 25 10:04:12 UTC 2009

[Dr. Werner Fink]
> `true' or `yes' would be fine ... on the other hand simply
> using the keyword its is sufficient enough IMHO. That is
>
>   # X-Interactive
>
> marks the script as interactive as well as

> whereas not using this keyword or using any other value after the
> colon (even empty) should leave the script within the parallel
> handling.

Right.  As I know how to implement the latter, and am unsure how to
best implement the former, I will move forward with a format only
accepting

as a start.  From your comment, I recon that is OK with you.  If not,
patches are welcome to adjust it.

Will have to update the manual page with information about the new
header before the change is complete.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen