[Kernel-handbook-general] How to build the linux-kbuild package for a certain architecture?

Ronny Standtke ronny.standtke at gmx.net
Thu Sep 15 20:55:49 UTC 2016

Hi

I am trying to build a custom kernel (only for certain flavours) and
follow the instructions in the Debian Linux Kernel Handbook. I
successfully built the linux image, kernel header and
linux-headers-xxx-common packages with the given examples in chapter
"4.2.5 Building packages for one flavour".
Unfortunately, I am still missing the linux-kbuild package for my
architecture. Is there a way to build this package with a similar
fakeroot command? Could you please add this information to the handbook?

Thanks

Ronny