[Letsencrypt-devel] letsencrypt-apache 0.3.0 FTBFS

Harlan Lieberman-Berg hlieberman at setec.io
Sat Jan 30 23:12:42 UTC 2016

Hello LE Maintainers,

We've gotten ourselves into a bit of a mess it seems.  The
letsencrypt-apache package test suite is now dependent on the
letsencrypt test suite... that we strip out of the package before
creating the .debs.

To make matters a little stickier, the letsencrypt test suite will not
successfully run without the testdata directory that has the example
keys, etc.

The only solution I can think of is to create a new deb,
python-letsencrypt-tests that has the necessary test suite files and
testdata, but... ugh.  That seems a hack.

I hope one of you have a better idea?

(Background: https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt/issues/2308)

Sincerely,
--