[Letsencrypt-devel] DM application of Peter Colberg

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Mon Jun 20 21:51:45 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 05:38:55PM -0400, Peter Colberg wrote:
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> My key 183BD5ED35278611 has been added to the DM keyring [1].
>
> Would you be willing to sponsor upload rights [2] for these packages?
>
>   acmetool

I granted you DM on acmetool.
I sponsored it twice, including the first upload, and so I think you can
maintain it.
Furthermore, I feel more accomodating than usual right now...

>   golang-github-alecthomas-units
>   golang-github-erikdubbelboer-gspt
>   golang-github-fatih-color
>   golang-github-hlandau-degoutils
>   golang-github-hlandau-xlog
>   golang-github-jmhodges-clock
>   golang-github-mitchellh-go-wordwrap
>   golang-github-ogier-pflag
>   golang-github-peterhellberg-link
>   golang-github-satori-go.uuid
>   golang-gopkg-alecthomas-kingpin.v2
>   golang-gopkg-cheggaaa-pb.v1
>   golang-gopkg-hlandau-configurable.v1
>   golang-gopkg-hlandau-easyconfig.v1
>   golang-gopkg-hlandau-service.v2
>   golang-gopkg-hlandau-svcutils.v1
>   golang-gopkg-square-go-jose.v1
>   golang-gopkg-tylerb-graceful.v1

I sponsored you some of these, just once (or maybe twice), but I'd like
to see more uploads before granting DM on them.  Of course, if Dimiti
(whom sponsored all of them…) wants to go ahead he is more than welcome
:)
Also, go packaging is so easy and straighforward that I can't really
evaluate abilities with them...

> Performing the uploads myself would be good for practice on my way to
> becoming a DD. For non-trivial changes I would ping pkg-go-maintainers
> or letsencrypt-devel for review before uploading.

Thanks.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo