[Letsencrypt-devel] Request to Join Project letsencrypt from Christopher Halse Rogers (raof-guest)

Harlan Lieberman-Berg hlieberman at debian.org
Sat Jan 28 04:59:08 UTC 2017

Mattia Rizzolo <mattia at debian.org> writes:
> Personally I'm not happy, as it's way too large of a change (and changed
> behaviour!) to appear in a SRU, but I'm nearly giving up on that...

Hi Mattia, Chris,

It's a bit unusual for an SRU, to be sure, but the certbot team has
assured me that there shouldn't be major breaking changes.  The UI is
slightly different for interacting, but the command line interface is
backwards compatible.

Chris, happy to have you put branches in for xenial.  Please leave
master for sid, though of course, we're happy to take compatible changes
there as well.

Sincerely,
--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg