[Letsencrypt-devel] Salsa Migration

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Sat Jan 20 21:00:50 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 03:21:30PM -0500, Harlan Lieberman-Berg wrote:
> Alternately, we can leave everything at the group level.
> What are people's thoughts?

Keep everything else at the parent group level sounds a good idea to me.
Thanks for doing the migration!

May I just recommend you take care of enabling forwarding of commit
emails to dispatch at tracker.d.o?

I will take care of migrating my own pet lestencrypt pacakge, as I'm
working on it these days and have a pending upload already.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :