[Libpst-devel] I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Chris Halls chris.halls at credativ.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 01:40:33 CET 2006

Hi guys

On Thursday 07 December 2006 16:10, Nigel Horne wrote:
> Thanks for all the patches, I'll apply any new ones (i.e. ones not
> already done) downstream in clamAV ASAP.

Could we get a proper libpst shared library organised? The evolution guys have
asked me to check the plugin I've been writing into the main tree so it would
be much better if I could link against libpst instead of copying the code in.
I see Nigel has made quite a few patches but nothing that couldn't be merged
in some way or other, and I'd much rather we pool our efforts than each has
to maintain a separate, but slightly different, copy of the code.

If everyone is happy I would like to use autoconf/automake/libtool to generate
the build stuff and shared lib. I can knock up a patch for discussion if
there are no objections.

Chris