[Libpst-devel] shared lib

Joseph Nahmias joe at nahmias.net
Mon Dec 11 02:49:36 CET 2006

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 12:40:33AM +0000, Chris Halls wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> On Thursday 07 December 2006 16:10, Nigel Horne wrote:
> > Thanks for all the patches, I'll apply any new ones (i.e. ones not
> > already done) downstream in clamAV ASAP.
>
> Could we get a proper libpst shared library organised?

I'm all for it.  That was part of my original plan once I took over
maintaining this project, but never got off the ground...

> If everyone is happy I would like to use autoconf/automake/libtool to
> generate the build stuff and shared lib. I can knock up a patch for
> discussion if there are no objections.

Go for it.  I've added you to the project on alioth, so you should have
commit access when you're ready (Nigel, you're welcome to the same if
you wish).

--Joe, who's trying to get through his backlog of patches...