[Licre-devel] config types

die_z die_z at dieeasy.net
Sat Mar 24 16:49:38 CET 2007

I started creating some config types and documenting differences, pros and cons:

new config types:
* -vanilla_desktop
* -vanilla_realtime_audio

I'll let the wiki page [1] tell you what I changed from the debian kernel and I'm waiting wait for your opinions

documentation:
* I found out the alioth crash erased licre's htdocs dir, so docuwiki had gone, so I installed pmwiki and went on writing
* should we go back to docuwiki? Luca, please take care of this ;)
* have a look at [1] and tell me what do you think, both abount content and organization

plans:
* I'm planning on creating other config types, but as of now I have other priorities (see below)
* I'd like to provide the same config types for all architectures: apart from -486, -686 and -k7 which are all i386 and amd64, which I know, are kernels configured in a different manner or the only thing changing is "processor architecture"?

enough for now,
bye

[1] http://licre.alioth.debian.org/pmwiki-2.1.27/index.php?n=Licre.ConfigTypes
--
facile a morire, perché i duri si fanno solo più male quando cadono

Linux Counter registered user #356433