Syntax error question (Adding ')' to loop)

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Fri Aug 22 12:07:39 UTC 2008

Good morning,

I am having a slight problem figuring out this loop. I think I am doing it
correct, but Lisaac does not think so, and I'm sure it's right but I cannot
figure out what it wants.

- min args:ARRAY[NUMERIC] :NUMERIC <-
(
  + least:NUMERIC;
  least := UINTEGER_64.maximum;

  args.lower.to args.count do { i:INTEGER;
    ( args.item i < least ).if { least := args.item i; }
  };

  least
);

The error I am getting is:

Added ')'.
..... args.lower.to args.count do { i:INTEGER;

The ^ is under { in that line. I then get the same errors for the
same { as Added ';' and then finally Incorrect symbol.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeremy