Makefile update

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Tue Aug 25 08:02:58 UTC 2009

Le Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:56:36 +0200,
Xavier Oswald <xoswald at gmail.com> a écrit :

As I am working on the update of the Makefile, I found a problem during the
installation.
there is no more path.li file like before.

was it replace by the make.lip file at the root of the project or
completely remove from lisaac using the path.h creation during the compilation.

path.h
#define LISAAC_DIRECTORY "/usr/local/share/lisaac"

ok ?

Frederic

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171