shorter problem

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Tue Aug 25 08:23:01 UTC 2009

Hello

So, now I am facing this problem with the Makefile.

I want to generate the documentation using sorter.

so here is the makefile target I wrote

doc:
	LISAAC_DIRECTORY=. bin/shorter -r -f html lib -o $(DESTDIR)$(DOC)$(HTML)

here is the error message.

LISAAC_DIRECTORY=. bin/shorter -r -f html lib -o /tmp/usr/local/share/doc/lisaac/html
Error: File format `/usr/local/share/lisaac/shorter/html.li' is not open !

so it seems that shorter do not use the LISAAC_DIRECTORY provided on the command line.

Ca you put a rulle like this for the LISAAC_DIRECTORY thing

hard coded < (path.li of the user) < environment variable

that way, I could build the documentation.

Frederic

ps: the html link generated by shorter are relatif to which directory ?

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171