shorter problem

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:46:43 UTC 2009

On 08/25/2009 10:23 AM, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> so it seems that shorter do not use the LISAAC_DIRECTORY provided on the command line.
>
> Ca you put a rulle like this for the LISAAC_DIRECTORY thing
>
> hard coded < (path.li of the user) < environment variable
>
> that way, I could build the documentation.
>
> Frederic

A while ago, I added the LISAAC_DIRECTORY because I have diferent lisac
directories all around (one for the 0.1", one for the official 0.14 and
one for my modified 0.14). I needed to be able to change dynamically the
directory.

But I never did it for the shorter. I never touched this code :)

If you want to do it, just propagate the changes of my modification to
shorter.li, that should be enough:

http://git.debian.org/?p=lisaac/compiler.git;a=commitdiff;h=5f77754ce096a9434aa3aca949bb9984fb1e2886

If you don't, I shall do it one day :)
> ps: the html link generated by shorter are relatif to which directory ?

I have no idea. I think they are relative links, relative to the HTML
page generated.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya