shorter problem

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Tue Aug 25 08:57:00 UTC 2009

Le Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:46:43 +0200,
Mildred Ki'Lya <ml.mildred593 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> A while ago, I added the LISAAC_DIRECTORY because I have diferent lisac
> directories all around (one for the 0.1", one for the official 0.14 and
> one for my modified 0.14). I needed to be able to change dynamically the
> directory.
>
> But I never did it for the shorter. I never touched this code :)
>
> If you want to do it, just propagate the changes of my modification to
> shorter.li, that should be enough:

> http://git.debian.org/?p=lisaac/compiler.git;a=commitdiff;h=5f77754ce096a9434aa3aca949bb9984fb1e2886

nice commit (git is really great :)

Before this, I will create a target to build shorter from the lisaac sources of shorter.
to avoid having these big files in bin/ this way commit will be shorter ;)

and again before this I need a Makefile rule to bootstrap the lisaac compilator.

do you have an idea of the way to generate this bootstrap rule ?

Frederic

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171