bootstraping of lisaac

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Tue Aug 25 09:59:01 UTC 2009

Hello every body.

I try to setup a bootstraping Makefile rule.

so I attached my current Makefile

my question is the way all rules have to be articulated.

1) normal user

after downloading lissac it type make && make install and have a working lisaac
on his computer.

this is what this Makefile do for now.

2) lisaac developer

we need a rule to build lisaac from the lisaac sources.

but for this we need a running lissac executable.

so we need a lisaac.c file to generate this first executable.

then we can generate another lissac.c file that we can put in the
bin directory (the one the normal user compile)

what must be the name of this target ?
did it compile the last working bin/lisaac.c (normal user taget)
then generate a new lisaac.c in bootstrap directory (not to erase the working bin/lisaac.c)
with the bin/lisaac

how can we test that everythings was fine and that we can replace
bin/lisaac.c with the new bootstrap/lisaac.c

thanks for your attention.

Frederic

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171