Licensing of Lisaac

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Wed Aug 26 12:55:52 UTC 2009

> Will you busy sunday, we could use a chat to inform you in real time of our
> talks ?

I do not want to be a burnden with the process on Sunday. I wish I could
have been there, but it just didn't work out this time.

I think the important thing is to first agree on what we all want to
allow with Lisaac and then proceed to license choices. I am sure that
once it's agreed upon what can be done with Lisaac that a group of
people can decide on a license to fit that need.

--
Jeremy Cowgar <jeremy at cowgar.com>