Lisaac website

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:44:47 UTC 2009

On 12/02/2009 10:25 PM, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> On 21:55 Wed 02 Dec     , sonntag benoit wrote:
>
>> Ensuite, j'aimerai aussi rappeler la gageure qui dit :
>> "La critique est facile, mais l'art est difficile"
>>
>> Le site était à refaire, Farzad a pris de son temps pour nous faire cela
>> au goût du jour et, même si il y a encore des choses à ajouter ou à modifier,
>> c'est plutôt une réussite et un travail dont je le félicite!
>>
> Me too. I think we all agree that Farzad did a great work.
> So congratulation !!!!

i don't say this isn't a great work, again I don't want to criticize for
free. But I just wanted to let you know of what I found could be
improved. Most of the website is really good now, and perhaps I hadn't
stressed that ehough. I just get a feel that it could be a little less
"fancy" and a little more usable.

I would compare this to the extra effects you can have on Linux with
Beryl (the 3D window manager). It looks good at first but in the end
it's just not practical.

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────