New Slogan...

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at etherale.org
Thu Dec 10 14:00:04 UTC 2009

"Simply Powerful" sounds great. But in "fast and smart" i try to
emphasys the performance  of the code and the high level side of the
langage.

"Simply powerfull" sound like a "catch all" to me. It could describe
the performance part, but what about the high level side ?

"Smart and Simply Powerful" ?