RE : Recent big changes in stable

PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.fr
Sun Sep 6 12:53:28 UTC 2009

Hello

I have a question about the stable branch

each time we do a modification in the lisaac.li file, a new lisaac.c file is generated.
This produce a commit of a few mega in the repository. That way the current compiler repository is
around 180Mo ???

can we modify the makefile to build eveything from a bootstrap lisaac so
we can keep all the time a bin/lisaac.c that let use compile the official
lisaac compiler used to compile shorter and everythong else.

that's way no need to update all the time the bin/lisaac.c file.

we just need to update it if this file do not let us compile the current lisaac.li.

what do you think about this ?