[lisaac-Bugs][312307] Call on NULL is detected by compiler but only print at runtime

lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org lisaac-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sun Aug 15 09:18:27 UTC 2010

Bugs item #312307, was changed at 2010-01-30 14:23 by Mildred Ki'Lya
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413092&aid=312307&group_id=100200

Target Milestone: Lisaac 0.4
Category: Compiler
Tags: None

Initial Comment:
(With example give with Self)

When looking C code, we can clearly see that Call on Null is detected by compiler, but we are forced to execute it to have information.

Date: 2010-08-15 11:18

Message:
This should be fixed by commit a63effe60bec31fb53e9a730f942cb49f36c9b62 on the master branch

If not, please reopen this ticket