COP Version 2.0

bb bblochl at arcor.de
Sat Jan 30 10:15:35 UTC 2010

bb schrieb:
> PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel schrieb:
>> ok so I took the Makefile of the stable version and try to compile
>> the 0.39-rc1 version.
>>
>> I attach the Makefile as I have to do a small modification to help
>> lisaac finding the library path by defining
>> the LISAAC_DIRECTORY.
>>
>> but I have this problem when compiling the shorter
>>
>> picca at mordor:~/Debian/lisaac/lisaac$ make all
>> cd bin && LISAAC_DIRECTORY=`pwd`/.. ./lisaac ../src/make.lip -shorter
>> -boost
>> Depending pass: ..--SEMANTIC---------
>> Invariance type result invalid.
>> Line 36 column 11 in
>> PARSER(.../lib/unstable/expat-binding/src/parser.li):
>>   + parent :Expanded EXPAT_OBJECT;
>>            ^
>>
>> Line 36 column 11 in
>> EXPAT_OBJECT(.../lib/unstable/expat-binding/src/private/expat_object.li):
>>
>>   + parent :Expanded OBJECT;
>>            ^
>> make: *** [bin/shorter] Erreur 1
>>

> I do not know if that is a problem, but if you check
>
> ../src/make.lip
>
> you find that ist is not executable. I think it should be executable?
>
> If I check the directory /lib/ I cannot find the subdirectory
> unstable, so the call of
> /lib/unstable/expat-binding/src/parser.li
>
> is on error. I cannot find any directory unstable in the whole file
> system of version lisaac_0.39_rc1! And I find parser.li in the
> directory "src" and in example/tiny-object.
>
> May be that is a relict from the move from unstable to
> lisaac_0.39_rc1? Indeed I found a directory
> /lib/unstable/
> but without "expat-binding/src/parser.li" in the version
> lisaac_0.39_beta. But it is still a mystery, because there is no
> directory tree expat-bindings/src an not a file parser.li. But again
> the parser.li is located in "src" and in example/tiny-object.
>
> If one checks trhe file make.lip in line 77 and 78 one finds
>  + lib_extra:STRING    := "lib/extra/*";
>  + lib_unstable:STRING := "lib/unstable/*";
> I argue that there a wrong path is set! I think one should correct
> this for the new version lisaac_0.39_rc1 as tehre is no directory
> unstable at all!
>
> My be all that is without rhyme or reason than I am sorry. I am not a
> developer but a simple minded PC user.
>
> Regards BB

Not all I wrote there just before is correct. Indeed there is a
directory /lib/unstable/expat-binding/src/parser.li  in lisaac_0.39_rc1
as well.

 I did some trials in the meantime. First I set parser.li executable.
Second I changed make.lip. I reported a dicripancy between reference
manual and reality to the lisaac makers a couple of days before.
 + lib_extra:STRING   := "lib/extra/*";
 + lib_unstable:STRING := "lib/unstable/*";
does  not work! If you write
 + lib_extra:STRING
  lib_extra := "lib/extra/*";
  + lib_unstable:STRING
  lib_unstable := "lib/unstable/*";
instead that will work.
If I compile after that change I get a message:

make all
cd bin && LISAAC_DIRECTORY=`pwd`/.. ./lisaac ../src/make.lip -shorter -boost
ERROR: Option `-boost' not found.
--            Lisaac IS An Advanced Compiler V.0.39 rc1       --
--            LORIA - LSIIT - UDS - CNRS - FRANCE             --
--         Benoit SONNTAG - benoit.sonntag at lisaac.org         --
--                   http://www.lisaac.org                    --
Usage:
  lisaac [<lip_file.lip>] [<input_file[.li]>] {<Options>}

  Note: without <lip_file> or <input_file>,
        the nearest `make.lip' file is interpreted.

  -compiler:
     Compile the Lisaac compiler.
  -shorter:
     Compile the shorter.
  -valid:
     Compile the Lisaac compiler with `-boost' option and
     update your `/bin' compiler version.

Bug report:
     post in: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/lisaac/
make: *** [bin/shorter] Fehler 1

So there is obviously some error anymhere. Again I cannot find shorter
in the path bin/shorter, but I find shorter in the lisaac-directory??
But obviously i have some deficit with trees, as my first posting proves.

May be that can help you anyway?

Regards BB