[logcheck-devel] list for logcheck

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Tue Apr 27 09:37:55 UTC 2004

* Todd Troxell <ttroxell at debian.org> [2004-04-27 04:40]:
> I've created this list for logcheck development as I'm not getting much
> response from the Alioth crew.

 Uhm, you mean *this* list?

 I've subscribed there already quite some time ago now, and there are 5
subscribers. This mail goes in Cc to that list so the archives aren't
empty anymore.

> If you don't want to be subscribed or want me to use a different address,
> let me know.

 For "different address" we should know which one you subscribed, not?
;)  But I guess it must be in the headers, like with the other mailmans.

 So long,
Alfie
--
Die Disney-Themenparks sind nach den Terroranschlägen vom 11. September 2001
und der daraufhin rückläufigen Reiseaktivitäten in die Krise gerutscht. [....]