[logcheck-devel] list for logcheck

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Tue Apr 27 09:48:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:37:55AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I've subscribed there already quite some time ago now, and there are 5
> subscribers. This mail goes in Cc to that list so the archives aren't
> empty anymore.

Hmm, so this has fixed itself apparently.  I was able to subscribe
(I am todd at phys) last week, however the list was ignoring my attempts
to post.  *shrug*

Nevermind then!  Lets use the Alioth list.

>  For "different address" we should know which one you subscribed, not?
> ;)  But I guess it must be in the headers, like with the other mailmans.

I used the same ones listed on the Alioth logcheck-devel list.

-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                        ,''`.
      PSU Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, 100% Geek       : :' :