[Logcheck-devel] no longer running as root

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Fri Apr 30 08:57:09 UTC 2004

Just fyi, the last set of patches I made de-rooted logcheck.  Everything
seems to work so far except my upgrade script.  I'm hoping for testing /
release this weekend.

Our changelog is invalid because of the developer name headers.  I get
errors on building with them in place, so they will have to be changed
to something different.  I've not looked at what other projects are doing
yet...

Regarding the list settings, Steve promised to get me the old mailman PW soon.

Cheers,
-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                    ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :