[Logcheck-devel] no longer running as root

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Fri Apr 30 09:56:11 UTC 2004

* Todd Troxell <ttroxell at debian.org> [2004-04-30 04:57]:
> Just fyi, the last set of patches I made de-rooted logcheck.  Everything
> seems to work so far except my upgrade script.  I'm hoping for testing /
> release this weekend.

 Sounds cool!

> Our changelog is invalid because of the developer name headers.

 Uhm, they simply must have the space infront, too. I've added them, it
should be fine now. I've also done some other minor changes (like made
some empty lines *really* empty (removed whitespace) and added an empty
line to the last changelog entry after the header line).

> I get errors on building with them in place

 Those should be gone now. They simply doesn't belong in the first
column. Only thing in the first column is the header, only thing in the
second column is the footer of a changelog entry. The rest starts in the
third column or later.

> Regarding the list settings, Steve promised to get me the old mailman
> PW soon.

 I can bug Lo-lan-do in #alioth on OFTC, he said it would require some
sacrifise but he can do it. Steve requested the alioth mailinglist?

 So long,
Alfie
--
14:04 <groby> ?? was geht?
14:07 -!- groby [~nima at 193.155.103.144] has left #debian.de [groby]