[Logcheck-devel] permissions issue with logcheck.conf after upgrade

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Tue Dec 21 04:26:23 UTC 2004

Hi Ross,

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 06:12:38PM -0800, Ross Boylan wrote:
> I ran into a little glitch after upgrading logcheck from 1.2.31 to
> 1.2.32.  I think the cause was a peculiarity of my system, but in case
> it's not, or it's worth a release note, I thought I'd let you know.

A change was made to the default logcheck.conf in .32, so maybe it was
overwritten with bad permissions somehow?

Did you actually install the deb?  Our postinst should have set the correct
permissions.

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :