[Logcheck-devel] no longer running as root

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Mon May 3 09:34:08 UTC 2004

* Steve Kemp <skx at debian.org> [2004-04-30 20:28]:
>   From using the savannah interface over at the gnu.org website
>  I was confident I could request a reminder, however that doesn't
>  appear to be the case.
>
>   I am sorry I do not know the current password they will have to
>  be reset/requested from the alioth admins.

 Alright, did that yesterday evening. Lo-lan-do asked me if we want to
have something special or if he should generate one. I told him to
generate; it isn't needed that regularly once the list is set
appropriately (and I hope there won't come too much mails into the
approval section -- although I have about 20 or such to delete in the
de at li.org admin interface...), but on the other hand the admin password
can be changed through the admin interface anyway, iirc.

> --
> # Debian Security Audit Project
> http://www.shellcode.org/Audit/

 Steve, your sigdashes are missing the trailing space. :)

 So long,
Alfie
--
 -- quote removed on request of author --
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0301/msg01283.html>