[Logcheck-devel] current bugs + next release

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Tue May 4 00:46:39 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 09:56:56PM +0200, maks attems wrote:

> 3) next release .. todd please wait for current to migrate for sarge,
>    helps for better testing.
>    you missed the version string of last ;) look at logcheck -v
>    I'll promise for the next times to pump up both version nr. in
>    changelog and logcheck,
>    but didn't knew anything about your release timing.

Oops, Will do.  I'll typically let you know on this list when I'm preparing
for a release.  I suppose it is better to wait for sarge too.  Thanks.  If
you have any other ideas like this, please let me know.

> 5) mailing-lists: logcheck-commits and logcheck-user have no archive?

It would be fantastic to get logcheck-commits working.  Alfie, any badgering
of #alioth? <:  I don't know what is entailed.

> 7) name things that *must*, *should* go in sarge?

I think #174173 is very important.  I will have to look over the others
again.

> 9) how can we ask our users how many times logcheck should be
>    run with priority medium and default to every hour?
>    (bonus: #226937 #222240)

I can probably set this up with debconf.

Regarding your other questions, I have had many of them myself.  I will look
into them and perhaps mail -mentors if no one else responds.

-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                    ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :