[Logcheck-devel] current bugs + next release

maks attems debian at sternwelten.at
Tue May 4 09:03:16 UTC 2004

hey todd,

thanks for feedback and your quick reaction to latest bug in sid.
nice work.

On Mon, 03 May 2004, Todd Troxell wrote:

> > 7) name things that *must*, *should* go in sarge?
>
> I think #174173 is very important.  I will have to look over the others
> again.

ok cool, but pay attention that egrep rules, won't always match
and therefor have a "bad" return value:
$ egrep foooo debian/changelog >> bla
$ echo $?
1

> > 9) how can we ask our users how many times logcheck should be
> >    run with priority medium and default to every hour?
> >    (bonus: #226937 #222240)
>
> I can probably set this up with debconf.
>
> Regarding your other questions, I have had many of them myself.  I will look
> into them and perhaps mail -mentors if no one else responds.

cool thanks .. already buged alfie for my first question ;)
will continue

a++ maks