[Logcheck-devel] suggested debian/control changes

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Fri May 7 10:41:52 UTC 2004

        Hi!

 I suggest the following changes to debian/control:

Maintainer: Debian logcheck Team <logcheck-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Todd Troxell <ttroxell at debian.org>

 Will reflect the Team-based efforts better, and Todd's uploads will
still close the bugreports instead of tagging them fixed.

 -) We have Standards-Version: 3.5.9.0 in it. This should be changed to
3.6.1 (without the trailing .0 -- IIRC those are only patch levels and
should not be in the control field).  From reading the
upgrading-checklist there are no changes needed so we can simply bump
it.

 -) What is the Build-Depends-Indep on python needed for? From Makefile:

check:
        #cd test; python test.py

 Commented out, and not used anywhere. Maybe we can/should remove it. Am
not sure what the long time opinion on that test script are, I for my
part am into perl and can't help there anyway, sorry.

 So long,
Alfie
--
* Joy idly wonders why the fuck did the lists let through the latest
    Fw: college girls spam