[Logcheck-devel] release/versioning/crit bugs

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Sun May 9 20:52:48 UTC 2004

So I've been thinking about this for a bit.

The nice part about this cleanup is that it involves many small and
disconnected problems for the most part.  This makes avoiding the 'too many
cooks' much simpler.  Generally, if you can fix something that will not break
other things, feel free to jump right in.

I'm hesitant to assign things to people in a volunteer project.  It seems
we all care about cleaning this package up so it will run nicely in sarge.
My direction on this is fairly simple:

Clean up the importants like 174173
Fix rulefiles so we are not sending annoying mails.

As far as priority on rulefile fixes, most widely used packages [1] first?

I do like the idea of freeze/testing as you've probably noticed <:
Thanks for the input.

-Todd

[1] http://popcon.debian.org/

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                    ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :