[Logcheck-devel] v1_2_20-test2 - re-freeze

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Mon May 10 23:25:42 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'd like to freeze the current HEAD for testing & release as .20.   I had
originally intended to release the revisions tagged with v1_2_20-test1 as
.20, but I neglected to mention that new changes should be recorded under
.21.  Also, maks' test version has been keeping up with HEAD, so if you've
used that, you were using recent changes.

I have tagged the current HEAD as v1_2_20-test2, and I'd like to freeze at
this point.  I hope to  upload this tagged version within the next 24 hours.

I will kindly ask the bug reporters to test this version as well.

Future changes that are not fixes to .20-test2 should be recorded under .21

Cheers,
-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell 	                                    ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :