[Logcheck-devel] debconf priority settings

maks attems debian at sternwelten.at
Wed May 12 11:36:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Todd Troxell wrote:

> Yeah, I don't see why any of these should be set to high.  We can start with
> them at at medium at least.  Objections?

i'll do that next days, just one more releated question.
most of this templates are just notices,
so we do not need to care about their return values,
but the following one needs to be set at logcheck-database.postinst:
> > medium for msgid "Delete obsolete conffiles"

Alfie also informed me of the existence of non-interactive debconf,
so current state of return handling seems broken anyways?

a++ maks