[Logcheck-devel] debconf priority settings

Gerfried Fuchs alfie at ist.org
Wed May 12 19:01:44 UTC 2004

* maks attems <debian at sternwelten.at> [2004-05-12 13:36]:
>> > medium for msgid "Delete obsolete conffiles"
>
> Alfie also informed me of the existence of non-interactive debconf,
> so current state of return handling seems broken anyways?

 I also checked that, and no, it is of course correct:

#v+
            db_get logcheck-database/conffile-cleanup
            if [ "$RET" = true ]; then
                echo -n "Removing old conffiles from $confdir: "
                for file in $rmfiles; do
                    rm -f $confdir/$file
                done
                echo "Done"
            fi
#v-

 $RET won't become true on non-interactive debconf.

 So long,
Alfie
--
f u cn rd ths, u mst hv bn sng nx