[Logcheck-devel] Re: [Logcheck-commits] CVS logcheck/debian

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Wed May 19 09:02:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 10:02:42AM +0200, maks attems wrote:
> > +Template: logcheck/cron
> > +Type: select
> > +Choices: weekly, daily, hourly
> > +Default: hourly
> > + Logcheck is invoked by cron to periodically parse your log files and
> > + generate an email report. Hourly is the default and recommended
> > + interval for this, but you may also select from one of weekly or daily
> > + as well.
>
> i'm not shure if i like the last phrase? what about:
> but you may also select daily or weekly as well.

That part seems a bit redundant anyway as the user will be staring at those
choices allready.  I'd cut it off at the comma and maybe add "How often
should logcheck run?"

Good to see work on this, by the way.
-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :