[Logcheck-devel] Re: logcheck

Todd Troxell ttroxell at debian.org
Tue Oct 19 12:13:47 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 05:11:06PM -0700, Ed Ewing wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response.
>
> If installing from the source can I simply do make install? Sorry for
> the basic nature of the question.

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what that will do! <:

I *think* it will work, but you will likely have to add a user called
'logcheck'

I may look at this today at work out of pure curiousity.

Cheers,
-Todd

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :