[Logcheck-devel] ntp logcheck files

Peter Eisentraut peter_e at gmx.net
Tue Aug 15 22:00:42 UTC 2006

I see that the logcheck-database package contains a logcheck file for
ntp, while the ntp package does the same.  This is not good.

Is it the ambition of the logcheck team to collect all/many logcheck
files in the logcheck-database package, or would you rather keep these
with the individual packages?

If you would rather keep the ntp logcheck files, please also add one for
ntpdate (or make a case why one is no longer needed), and then we can
close the relevant bugs (#305864 and #283386).

I don't have a strong opinion either way.  Just let me know what the
plan is.